Come in, ask questions, get some free marketing advice.
Simple Machines Office Hours offers you the chance to meet with the team, ask us questions about marketing, and get some free guidance. Just like when your professors had office hours, except your GPA isn’t on the line and we won’t be wearing tweed jackets.
Tuesday, July 16th from 4:00pm – 6:00pm CST
330 N. Wabash Ave, Chicago, IL 60611
Bring yourself and any friends or colleagues you’d like. We’ll have a rotating group of experts from the Simple Machines team present and ready to help.
Our focus is helping small business owners, marketing and sales professionals generate leads and grow sales, so questions related to these areas will be the ones we’re best suited to answering. Obviously, some questions are more complicated than others, and we’re not guaranteeing that all of your marketing questions will be answered in one Office Hours visit. That said, if you have questions related to marketing and sales tactics and strategy, you’re in the right place.
Here are some examples of common questions we hear:
- How can we get more website leads?
- Should we be using marketing automation?
- How do we rank better in search for our keywords?
- Should I be doing more with social media?
- For you: You’ll walk away with some actionable tips you can use to improve your marketing and lead generation right away. And on top of that, you’ll have met some new people and had some tasty refreshments and snacks.
- For us: We believe that by opening our doors, meeting new people, sharing some insights and becoming a resource to our community, we’ll get to help more businesses – which we like to do – while growing our network and learning a lot about the goals and challenges of our market. Win-win!
While we welcome RSVP’s, they’re not required. If you’d like to submit your question(s) ahead of time, use the form on this page and we’ll do our best to be prepared.